Students have an opportunity to learn valuable skills that will serve them well throughout their life. Among the skills developed through eSports are the 5Cs: Communication, Collaboration, Critical thinking, Creativity, Character and managing success and failure.
- Engage students in extracurricular behavior
- Provide a fun, competitive and fair environment for students
- Promote teamwork, good communication skills, and other soft skills
- Prepare students for eSports Leagues and Clubs in High School
- Introduce students to new career opportunities