We are committed to working collaboratively to develop life-long learners in a safe and caring educational environment where students are challenged, scholarship is expected, and differences are valued.
Oxford Preparatory Academy’s (Oxford Prep) vision is to create a center for higher learning where students from transitional kindergarten to eighth grade are prepared to pursue university level academic studies, as well as gain skills to be successful in the global community of the 21st century. Our students do not just meet, but exceed grade level expectations and become critical thinkers as they engage with dynamic teaching that makes them self-motivated, competent, and lifelong learners.
We Fulfill Our Mission By:
- Emphasizing high academic standards, respect, patriotism, and courtesy
- Providing a structured environment conducive to learning
- Expecting active parent participation and support of school policies and programs
- Implementing the Theory of Multiple Intelligences as part of instruction
- Offering on-going teacher and parent training
- Maintaining consistent communication between home, school, and community
- Engaging in community service-based (Service Learning) activities embedded throughout grade level standards instruction
- Ensuring all students are performing at grade level, based on State Standards
- Including World Language as part of the curriculum